Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Defense

Today was the final day of Reckoning for my Masters Degree in Public Health. I had my defense in front of my committee today and....I passed! The whole process went really smoothly. I did a 30 minute presentation (which was pretty darn good if I say so...I'm becoming a powerpoint wiz!) and then my committee had questions for me. I handled the questions and felt really good about my responses. After that, they sent me out to deliberate and about 10 minutes later, they called me back in. I passed with minimum revisions, mostly formatting and editorial comments. I should be able to make all the changes within a day, then print this baby out and be done!

I feel great!! And the sun came out today, I feel even better.

Thanks for all the support, calls, emails, gchats, texts, prayers, and thoughts! They were all deeply appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Knew you could (and would) do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Brea!!! What a HUGE accomplishment! It's an amazing feeling to finally have that load off your shoulders! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete