Sunday, September 26, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

One major perk of living in a big city is access to Major League Baseball games. For those of you who didn't know, I am a MAJOR fan of baseball. I like to play baseball (softball). I like to watch baseball. I like to talk about baseball. I can watch a 3 hour game on TV and not get bored. For the past 9 years of living in Provo, I've had few opportunities to go to major league games. A few road trips to California were the only chances I got, but now that I live on the east coast, ball parks are a plenty! This summer I attended 4 baseball games and loved every minute of each game.

I also made a new goal: visit every baseball park on the east coast (Washington Nationals, NY Yankees, NY Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Boston Red Sox). And if time and circumstances permit: Cincinnatti, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. I wonder how far Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Toronto are?? This might not get done in one summer, but it will get done before I leave the east coast.

A few highlights from this season.


Tuesday August 17: Seattle Mariners came into town to play the Baltimore Orioles at Cambden Yards. I planned this game early in the summer as Seattle doesn't come out to Baltimore all that often.



Yes, that's Ichiro.


My roommate Whitney and me at the Baltimore vs Mariners game


The group I fanangled coming to game to cheer my Mariners on.


Nationals Stadium (DC)


After game party

p.s. the Mariners won 4-0

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're living the dream. (That picture of you alone in front of the field is so cute!)

    ReplyDelete