Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Michael B!

On February 9, Mike celebrated his birthday! To kick off the birthday celebrations we had dinner at Matchbox with some friends and then went back to a "surprise party." Okay, so really there was no surprise, but I did arrange for friends to decorate Mike's house and set up the dessert and candles before we arrived. He was a good sport and acted surprised.




The next surprise was the present I got for him--two tickets to see STOMP in New York. We were already planning on being in NY for the weekend because Mike attends the annual Toy Fair every year in Manhattan. We carved out some time for dinner and STOMP. The show was high energy, creative, and really fun. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a dance/show.


Mike stayed the whole week (including Valentine's Day) in NY, but unfortunately, Toy Fair is not part of my job so I couldn't stay. However, Mike came through and sent me these.


We just celebrated my half-birthday (yes, we do those things), so now it's awhile before another birthday comes up.

3 comments:

  1. You're getting closer and closer to real time. I look forward to reading about last week's Utah trip sometime in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Ryan Blick in the first picture? Such a small Mormon world! And I want a piece of that cake.

    ReplyDelete