Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fall Happenings

October was a busy month with trips to start and end the month and a birthday celebration in between. My birthday was pretty low key this year with dinner with some friends and a small gathering afterward featuring my favorite dessert--ice cream.

I decided to skip town for Halloween and headed down to the Sunshine state instead. I went to visit a friend living in Orlando and we packed the weekend with fun Florida things. Clearwater Beach (Gulf Coast), Tampa, Disneyworld, and Daytona Beach. You all know how much I love the ocean, so this was a perfect weekend!

Here are some pictures to enjoy.

 Birthday Dinner


 Opening Gifts


 How does that yoga pose look like again? Obviously, I don't yoga.



 Yup, it's real!




 Daytona Beach...you can actually drive your car right onto the beach and park, which we did.

3 comments:

  1. Fun!! You've been everywhere lately? How's the job? I hope things are going well? Are you headed to Oregon or home for Christmas?
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vrksasana and virabradrasana B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heavens you are quite the world traveler these days! and great job on the races! The regnar race sounds so fun... maybe someday I can join your team? :) You are beautiful!

    ps. Can I get your address for a c-mas card?

    Loves, annie
    annielewis83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete