Thursday, February 16, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! 
Christmas celebrations started in DC with friends, then continued on in Portland with the fam. The whole month was wonderful! 

(and yes, the roommates all got matching pj's...we might have even gotten the boys matching ones as well, which they liked even if they don't admit it!)

Christmas this year meant lots of treats, good food, energetic kids, and lots of sister time! (as evidenced by the pictures). We had everyone together, except for Kurt and Co (the Utah Didenhovers). With our families ever expanding, it's doubtful that we'll ever be in the same house for Christmas, but I'll take what I can get. I loved the family time!

p.s. I'm trying a new picture tool, so let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new picture tool. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Glad you got some family time!! Love ya!! Miss you TONS!!

    ReplyDelete