Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome 2012


New Year's in New York City

Ringing in 2011 in Central Park was so much fun, I had to do it again for 2012. 5 of us drove up to New York on NYE to meet my dear friend Traci for a rockin' New Year's in the city. There was some eating, strolling through Central Park and down 5th Avenue, sights at the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, and then Martinelli's, fireworks, and a four mile run through the park at midnight. Traci and I ran while others enjoyed the firework show and cheering the thousands of runners. I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year. 

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this new picture thing you're doing. I should try it out. Also, way to blog about New Year's before the end of February. You're SO close to being caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete